resh water. For everyone. Everywhere.
The professional AquaTop table water dispenser is connected directly to an existing drinking water pipe and supplies chilled, sparkling or still water at any time. Filtered, in top quality and at the touch of a button. The built-in UV LED in the outlet area effectively prevents recontamination and the water always remains hygienically perfect.
Save space and costs with the AquaTop.
- Fresh, germ-free water at the touch of a button
- Output: up to 40 litres per hour
- Significantly lower costs compared to bottled supply
- No cumbersome deposit management
- Reduction of your CO2 footprint
- Individual setting of fill quantities & stop function
- Special water filter for germ-free water (optional: sterile filter in locations with increased hygiene requirements)
- No lugging and storage of crates and bottles
- No waste production due to disposable bottles
- Round-the-clock access to fresh water
- CO2 exchange, service & cleaning on request
Please note: The required CO2 bottles must be handled directly with our partner “Carbo” or connected to the water unit via your own supplier.
Full maintenance can be booked as an additional option. With a term of 60 months, the monthly rental price including full maintenance is 99 Euro. This also includes 2x disinfection per year.
The monthly rates are based on the currently valid factor of Coffema Vermietungs GmbH and are subject to acceptance by Coffema V. Term: 60 months.
The prices listed do not include 19% VAT.
Buy, rent or lease a machine?
Anything is possible.
Are you looking for a brand new coffee machine to provide employees and customers with the best coffee specialities? Together we will find the right machine at great conditions for your business.
Advantages of renting a coffee machine from us:
- No high investment costs
- incl. all repairs*
- incl. 1x yearly major inspection
- incl. all wear and spare parts
- incl. technician costs, including travel to and from the site**
- incl. installation + staff training
* Within the scope of the agreed full maintenance, Coffema assumes the regular maintenance of the rented item, the delivery and installation of all spare parts required for the repair, the elimination of all faults, insofar as these occur due to the normal wear and tear of the machine and have not been caused by improper handling, unsuitable cleaning agents, external influences or culpably by the customer or in a manner attributable to him by third parties. In this context, Coffema will bear all necessary maintenance, repair, spare parts, travel and technician costs during the contract period.
** Services are carried out Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00. The customer must ensure free access to the rental object during this time. If maintenance or repair work has to be carried out on working days after 17:00, at weekends or on public holidays, the labour and travel charges will be invoiced at special rates.
Services that do not fall under the previously listed services within the scope of full maintenance will be carried out at the current list prices against payment. Coffema International GmbH shall settle the invoice directly with the customer. This also applies with regard to the supply of cleaners and water filters. Replaced spare parts become the property of Coffema International GmbH.
Would you like to know more?
Or call directly
+49 (0)40 - 500 250