Design and efficiency for coffee professionals
Coffee grinder ORHI
The new ORHI grinder combines state-of-the-art technology with a sleek design and has been specially developed for continuous use as a coffee grinder in the catering and commercial sectors. This professional coffee grinder guarantees precise grinding, high yield at peak performance and does not waste any coffee beans during the even extraction of coffee. The design of the independent grinding chamber, which is thermally isolated from the drive motor, enables cooled grinding. The ORHI grinds on demand: always fresh. The standard version comes with a 57 mm and 53 mm diameter tamper.
The ORHI features in an overview:
- Bean container: 1.500g capacity (customisable) and easy to remove for cleaning
- Customised design: Free space for a customised logo or graphic according to the customer’s wishes.
- Technology/Insulated grinding chamber: Guaranteed consistency of grinding parameters, micrometric fine adjustment of grinding degree (0.0065 mm/click), extra robust design and extra durable grinding discs.
- Display and keypad: Individually programmable dosing of 1 and 2 portions, „pre-ground“ or „instant“ mode and portion counter.
- Design: Easy access for maintenance, modern and functional aesthetics and high quality materials.
- Coffee dosage: Freshly ground coffee, direct dosing and dosing without waste, automatic detection of single or double portafilter.
In short, the perfect grinder for everyday professional use, in the most modern and chic design.
Full maintenance can be booked as an additional option.
The monthly rates are based on the currently valid factor of Coffema Vermietungs GmbH and are subject to acceptance by Coffema V. Term: 60 months.
The prices listed do not include 19% VAT.
Buy, rent or lease a machine?
Anything is possible.
Are you looking for a brand new coffee machine to provide employees and customers with the best coffee specialities? Together we will find the right machine at great conditions for your business.
Advantages of renting a coffee machine from us:
- No high investment costs
- incl. all repairs*
- incl. 1x yearly major inspection
- incl. all wear and spare parts
- incl. technician costs, including travel to and from the site**
- incl. installation + staff training
* Within the scope of the agreed full maintenance, Coffema assumes the regular maintenance of the rented item, the delivery and installation of all spare parts required for the repair, the elimination of all faults, insofar as these occur due to the normal wear and tear of the machine and have not been caused by improper handling, unsuitable cleaning agents, external influences or culpably by the customer or in a manner attributable to him by third parties. In this context, Coffema will bear all necessary maintenance, repair, spare parts, travel and technician costs during the contract period.
** Services are carried out Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00. The customer must ensure free access to the rental object during this time. If maintenance or repair work has to be carried out on working days after 17:00, at weekends or on public holidays, the labour and travel charges will be invoiced at special rates.
Services that do not fall under the previously listed services within the scope of full maintenance will be carried out at the current list prices against payment. Coffema International GmbH shall settle the invoice directly with the customer. This also applies with regard to the supply of cleaners and water filters. Replaced spare parts become the property of Coffema International GmbH.
Sie möchten mehr erfahren?
Oder direkt anrufen
040 – 500 250
|630 mm – 24.80 inches
|180 mm – 7.08 inches
|352 mm – 13.85 inches
|230 V – 50 Hz
|64 mm, flat
|Bean container capacity
|1.5 kg / 3.3 lb