Coffee DNA in a nutshell
The latest creation from the Swiss coffee machine experts at Eversys is a compact machine that allows businesses to offer their customers excellent coffee without taking up a lot of space: The Légacy. This practical, high-quality and stylish fully automatic coffee machine is ideal for offices, restaurants, mini-markets and petrol stations, but also for small café chains that attach great importance to the quality of the speciality coffees they offer.
The Eversys team says: „When we developed our new machine, we had our now 10-year history in mind. We thought back to our roots, our tradition and our quality characteristics. The idea came almost by itself: We wanted to create a compact machine that embodied our identity. Because by protecting the values we hold dear, we can innovate while maintaining our authenticity, with a quality in the cup that is unparalleled in the market“.
The pioneering telemetry system also allows you to keep an eye on sales and consumption at all times, accessing and processing live data from anywhere in the world to monitor consistency and performance, ensure transparency, optimise service maintenance and generate statistics.
All machines are equipped with the e’Levelling function, which uses gentle vibration to ensure that the ground coffee is evenly distributed in the brewing chamber. This avoids the channelling effect and ensures perfect extraction. The system digitally mimics the hand movements of a barista and even optimises them to produce reproducible top quality. Today’s wide variety of latte recipes also requires different milk foam consistencies. With the proven Electronic Milk Texturing (EMT) system from Eversys, you can achieve individual milk foam creations and all the consistencies you need.
• Mills: The machine can be equipped with up to four grinders to process different types of beans.
• Milk module: With the 1-step system, the milk is frothed with air, which guarantees an optimal aroma and a consistent texture.
• Powder module: Eversys engineers have developed an optional powder module with 2 containers.
• Modular design: Eversys has managed to keep the modular design despite the compact shape.
• Outlets: The tea outlet is on the left and the adjustable coffee outlet is in the centre of the machine.
We offer the Eversys Légacy in the L’2m version, which produces excellent espresso and coffee with perfect milk foam. This powerful fully automatic machine delivers up to 175 espressos or 120 cappuccinos per hour with an extraction time of approximately 23 seconds per product. It can also make up to 120 powdered products or 120 times 200 millilitres of hot water per hour. Of course, the temperature of the hot water can be adjusted.
The Eversys Légacy at Coffema at a glance:
• 2 grinders
• Colour: tempest
• Incl. preparation for fridge connection on the right
• Incl. cold milk foam
• Incl. hot water
• Double outlet
plus maintenance flat rate.
The monthly rates are based on the currently valid factor of Coffema Vermietungs GmbH and are subject to acceptance by Coffema V. Term: 60 months.
The prices listed do not include 19% VAT.
Buy, rent or lease a machine?
Anything is possible.
Are you looking for a brand new coffee machine to provide employees and customers with the best coffee specialities? Together we will find the right machine at great conditions for your business.
Advantages of renting a coffee machine from us:
- No high investment costs
- incl. all repairs*
- incl. 1x yearly major inspection
- incl. all wear and spare parts
- incl. technician costs, including travel to and from the site**
- incl. installation + staff training
* Within the scope of the agreed full maintenance, Coffema assumes the regular maintenance of the rented item, the delivery and installation of all spare parts required for the repair, the elimination of all faults, insofar as these occur due to the normal wear and tear of the machine and have not been caused by improper handling, unsuitable cleaning agents, external influences or culpably by the customer or in a manner attributable to him by third parties. In this context, Coffema will bear all necessary maintenance, repair, spare parts, travel and technician costs during the contract period.
** Services are carried out Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00. The customer must ensure free access to the rental object during this time. If maintenance or repair work has to be carried out on working days after 17:00, at weekends or on public holidays, the labour and travel charges will be invoiced at special rates.
Services that do not fall under the previously listed services within the scope of full maintenance will be carried out at the current list prices against payment. Coffema International GmbH shall settle the invoice directly with the customer. This also applies with regard to the supply of cleaners and water filters. Replaced spare parts become the property of Coffema International GmbH.
Sie möchten mehr erfahren?
Oder direkt anrufen
040 – 500 250
|Power consumption (standby)
|Less than 2 W
|Power consumption (machine switched on)
|Up to 2300 W
|1 x 24 g
|256 mm (10.1″) touchscreen with 1,280 x 800 px
|Up to 4 grinders with ceramic grinding discs (64 mm)
|Up to 4 bean containers: 2 x 1.2 kg, 2 x 0.6 kg
|2 x 1 kg (optional)
|Max. height of coffee outlet
|190 mm (measured from drip tray)
|Height of hot water outlet
|190 mm (measured from drip tray)
|Coffee grounds drawer
|Stainless steel reinforced hose G 3/8 inch internal thread x 2 m
|Ø 22 mm x Ø 16 mm x 2 m
|2.5 – 4 bar. If the water pressure is higher than 4 bar, a pressure reducer must be installed.
|If the connected water flow rate is less than 140 l/h, there is a risk of damage to the water pump.