With maximum power and individual temperature
Carimali Diva Pro
The exclusive „Diva“ portafilter espresso machine has been designed with every detail in mind to achieve performance at the highest level, with a special focus on temperature control and low environmental impact. The lighting is an essential style element of the machine. It creates impressive contrasts, emphasises the striking, refined design and highlights the high-quality aluminium or stainless steel finish.
The Diva is a pioneering hybrid that combines the best of both worlds: Thanks to its single-boiler technology, it delivers a great deal of power combined with the individuality of a multiboiler. An individual outlet temperature can be set for each brewing group, and each programme button can also be linked to a different temperature. The Diva is also equipped with a digital temperature control that can determine the outlet temperature individually cup by cup – for espresso, for example, 94 degrees Celsius, for coffee 88 degrees Celsius. In addition, there are no temperature fluctuations during the brewing process.
Rent for machine with
2 brewing groups from
Full maintenance can be booked as an additional option.
The monthly rates are based on the currently valid factor of Coffema Vermietungs GmbH and are subject to acceptance by Coffema V. Term: 60 months.
The prices listed do not include 19% VAT.
Buy, rent or lease a machine?
Anything is possible.
Are you looking for a brand new coffee machine to provide employees and customers with the best coffee specialities? Together we will find the right machine at great conditions for your business.
Advantages of renting a coffee machine from us:
- No high investment costs
- incl. all repairs*
- incl. 1x yearly major inspection
- incl. all wear and spare parts
- incl. technician costs, including travel to and from the site**
- incl. installation + staff training
* Within the scope of the agreed full maintenance, Coffema assumes the regular maintenance of the rented item, the delivery and installation of all spare parts required for the repair, the elimination of all faults, insofar as these occur due to the normal wear and tear of the machine and have not been caused by improper handling, unsuitable cleaning agents, external influences or culpably by the customer or in a manner attributable to him by third parties. In this context, Coffema will bear all necessary maintenance, repair, spare parts, travel and technician costs during the contract period.
** Services are carried out Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00. The customer must ensure free access to the rental object during this time. If maintenance or repair work has to be carried out on working days after 17:00, at weekends or on public holidays, the labour and travel charges will be invoiced at special rates.
Services that do not fall under the previously listed services within the scope of full maintenance will be carried out at the current list prices against payment. Coffema International GmbH shall settle the invoice directly with the customer. This also applies with regard to the supply of cleaners and water filters. Replaced spare parts become the property of Coffema International GmbH.
Would you like to know more?
Or call directly
+49 (0)40 - 500 250
Cap. coffee boiler
Max. spout clearance
2 brewing groups
400 V, 3 N ~, 50 Hz
3 x 16 A