Top performance meets Italian design
Coffee grinder CD40
When an Italian design studio and a coffee specialist join forces, the result can be great. In this case, the CD40 espresso grinder is as powerful as it is stylish. The grind-on-demand grinder has a unique style and comes with an innovative and intuitive 3.5-inch touchscreen display. The powerful grinder features four individually programmable dosage levels that ensure a precise grinding result. The click setting makes it easy to set the desired grind. The bean container holds a full 1.2kg of beans, so you and your customers or staff won’t run out of coffee. An LED light illuminates the working area and a USB-C port under the display makes software updates and adjustments even faster and easier. An automatic cooling system is also built into the base.
The CD20’s touch grinder offers an impressive output of 2.6 – 3.3 grams/second and a powerful motor of 1,400 rpm (50Hz) at 480 watts.
The CD40 features in an overview:
- Four programmable dosages
- Infinitely variable grinder setting
- Metal portafilter holder
- Intuitive, illuminated 3.5″ touchscreen display
- Automatic ventilation/cooling through base
- Grinder diameter Ø 65 mm
- Bean container capacity: approx. 1.2 kg
Treat yourself and your customers to the finest coffee from a powerful grinder.
Full maintenance can be booked as an additional option.
The monthly rates are based on the currently valid factor of Coffema Vermietungs GmbH and are subject to acceptance by Coffema V. Term: 60 months.
The prices listed do not include 19% VAT.
Buy, rent or lease a machine?
Anything is possible.
Are you looking for a brand new coffee machine to provide employees and customers with the best coffee specialities? Together we will find the right machine at great conditions for your business.
Advantages of renting a coffee machine from us:
- No high investment costs
- incl. all repairs*
- incl. 1x yearly major inspection
- incl. all wear and spare parts
- incl. technician costs, including travel to and from the site**
- incl. installation + staff training
* Within the scope of the agreed full maintenance, Coffema assumes the regular maintenance of the rented item, the delivery and installation of all spare parts required for the repair, the elimination of all faults, insofar as these occur due to the normal wear and tear of the machine and have not been caused by improper handling, unsuitable cleaning agents, external influences or culpably by the customer or in a manner attributable to him by third parties. In this context, Coffema will bear all necessary maintenance, repair, spare parts, travel and technician costs during the contract period.
** Services are carried out Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00. The customer must ensure free access to the rental object during this time. If maintenance or repair work has to be carried out on working days after 17:00, at weekends or on public holidays, the labour and travel charges will be invoiced at special rates.
Services that do not fall under the previously listed services within the scope of full maintenance will be carried out at the current list prices against payment. Coffema International GmbH shall settle the invoice directly with the customer. This also applies with regard to the supply of cleaners and water filters. Replaced spare parts become the property of Coffema International GmbH.
Sie möchten mehr erfahren?
Oder direkt anrufen
040 – 500 250
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||194 x 307 x 560 mm|
|Power consumption||480 W|
|Motor speed||1.400 Umdrehungen/Minute (50 Hz)|
|Grinding capacity||ca. 2,6 – 3,3 g/s|