Italian design for coffee professionals
The Elektra Evok brings the best coffee and attractive Italian design to your café. Available in a two- or three-group version, this portafilter machine not only impresses with its elegant design and robust construction, but also with its reliable performance in the preparation of espresso and other coffee specialities. These features, together with its reliability and durability, make this top-of-the-range machine ideal for professional use in your coffee business.
The Elektra Evok features precise temperature control and a powerful steam system that ensures even extraction and the right texture of milk foam. This modern machine, available in two or three group versions, features two milk pumps to ensure a constant quality of froth and quantity of froth at all times. The milk foam from the cappuccinatore is available at the touch of a button, and the (optional) barista steam has a ‚cool-touch jacket‘ to protect the barista from burns. And with a clear 4.3″ touchscreen, operating this fully automatic machine is child’s play. This impressive user-friendliness and intuitive operation make the Evok a powerful espresso machine for experienced baristas and newcomers alike.
The Elektra Evok is also visually stunning, with a timeless design in polished stainless steel and gleaming chrome, as well as many sophisticated details such as a stylish LED light strip on the back and portafilters with a particularly high-quality wood look.
This machine is a masterpiece of Italian craftsmanship and offers a first-class coffee experience with every cup.
- Adjustable pre-brew time for customised recipes
- Ergonomic wooden handles (on the filter holder)
- 4.3″ digital touch display
- Manual / automatic dosage (WLAN configurable)
- LED lighting in brewing area
- Metal body easily removable for maintenance
- Height adjustable non-slip feet
- Energy saving system
- Adjustable hot water temperature
- Compact and ergonomic
Rent for machine with
2 brewing groups from
Full maintenance can be booked as an additional option.
The monthly rates are based on the currently valid factor of Coffema Vermietungs GmbH and are subject to acceptance by Coffema V. Term: 60 months.
The prices listed do not include 19% VAT.
Buy, rent or lease a machine?
Anything is possible.
Are you looking for a brand new coffee machine to provide employees and customers with the best coffee specialities? Together we will find the right machine at great conditions for your business.
Advantages of renting a coffee machine from us:
- No high investment costs
- incl. all repairs*
- incl. 1x yearly major inspection
- incl. all wear and spare parts
- incl. technician costs, including travel to and from the site**
- incl. installation + staff training
* Within the scope of the agreed full maintenance, Coffema assumes the regular maintenance of the rented item, the delivery and installation of all spare parts required for the repair, the elimination of all faults, insofar as these occur due to the normal wear and tear of the machine and have not been caused by improper handling, unsuitable cleaning agents, external influences or culpably by the customer or in a manner attributable to him by third parties. In this context, Coffema will bear all necessary maintenance, repair, spare parts, travel and technician costs during the contract period.
** Services are carried out Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00. The customer must ensure free access to the rental object during this time. If maintenance or repair work has to be carried out on working days after 17:00, at weekends or on public holidays, the labour and travel charges will be invoiced at special rates.
Services that do not fall under the previously listed services within the scope of full maintenance will be carried out at the current list prices against payment. Coffema International GmbH shall settle the invoice directly with the customer. This also applies with regard to the supply of cleaners and water filters. Replaced spare parts become the property of Coffema International GmbH.
Sie möchten mehr erfahren?
Oder direkt anrufen
040 – 500 250
|approx. 16 litres
|Max. 120 litres
|max. 120 litres
|Stainless steel / black matt
|Stainless steel / black matt
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|730 x 446 x 544
|950 x 446 x 544
|Weight (W x H x D)
|230 V or 400 V, 50 Hz
|400 V, 60 Hz
|3.150 W or 4.850 W