Brewing strength redefined
With their exceptional performance features, the Coffema Filterstar and Filterstar Twin score points with guests and customers and with their variability with all cleverly calculating restaurateurs. The Coffema Filterstar and Filterstar Twin are excellent representatives of a new generation of filter coffee systems that can easily cope with a high demand for freshly brewed coffee.
The brewing technology of the Filterstar series combines long service life, perfect temperatures for storage and brewing in one device. The water required for brewing is pumped directly from the heated fresh water tank (approx. 90-95 °C). The 6-litre stainless steel tanks built into the Filterstar are embedded in the fresh water tank as if they were in a water bath and store the coffee at the optimum temperature after the brewing process. This process ensures that your coffee tastes as freshly brewed even after hours.
The separate hot water extraction of the Coffema Filterstar delivers 28 litres per hour. A base can be added to the machine for jug filling. This makes this filter coffee machine a powerful partner for hotels, restaurants and canteens.
The Coffema Filterstar Twin easily handles even a high demand for freshly brewed coffee. The Coffema Filterstar Twin can brew 400 cups of coffee per hour and holds a supply of approx. 12 litres. The coffee is filtered in a water bath so that it can stand for longer without losing flavour. The separate hot water extraction of the Coffema Filterstar Twin supplies 56 litres per hour.
Full maintenance can be booked as an additional option.
The monthly rates are based on the currently valid factor of Coffema Vermietungs GmbH and are subject to acceptance by Coffema V. Term: 60 months.
The prices listed do not include 19% VAT.
Buy, rent or lease a machine?
Anything is possible.
Are you looking for a brand new coffee machine to provide employees and customers with the best coffee specialities? Together we will find the right machine at great conditions for your business.
Advantages of renting a coffee machine from us:
- No high investment costs
- incl. all repairs*
- incl. 1x yearly major inspection
- incl. all wear and spare parts
- incl. technician costs, including travel to and from the site**
- incl. installation + staff training
* Within the scope of the agreed full maintenance, Coffema assumes the regular maintenance of the rented item, the delivery and installation of all spare parts required for the repair, the elimination of all faults, insofar as these occur due to the normal wear and tear of the machine and have not been caused by improper handling, unsuitable cleaning agents, external influences or culpably by the customer or in a manner attributable to him by third parties. In this context, Coffema will bear all necessary maintenance, repair, spare parts, travel and technician costs during the contract period.
** Services are carried out Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00. The customer must ensure free access to the rental object during this time. If maintenance or repair work has to be carried out on working days after 17:00, at weekends or on public holidays, the labour and travel charges will be invoiced at special rates.
Services that do not fall under the previously listed services within the scope of full maintenance will be carried out at the current list prices against payment. Coffema International GmbH shall settle the invoice directly with the customer. This also applies with regard to the supply of cleaners and water filters. Replaced spare parts become the property of Coffema International GmbH.
Would you like to know more?
Or call directly
+49 (0)40 - 500 250
Theor. hourly output
Instant output hotwater
Hourly output of hot water
Max. spout clearance
400 V, 3 N ~, 50 Hz