Energy efficiency meets optimised enjoyment
Coffema Jet Twin
Filter coffee is in vogue. This requires fine coffees, freshly ground beans and the Coffema Jet Twin, which brews the coffee directly into two portable thermal containers (capacity 6 litres each). This means that the coffee does not have to wait for hours on hot plates and long-lasting coffee enjoyment is guaranteed. Thanks to its unique water circulation system, the Coffema Jet Twin guarantees a precise amount and temperature of water and thus a consistently good result in the cup. Compared to other automatic brewers, the Coffema Jet Twin also saves up to 30% on energy costs.
The Coffema Jet filter coffee machine shows its strengths both centrally and decentrally: Whether at a breakfast buffet or an evening banquet – the thermal container keeps its contents hot and aromatic for hours. At the same time, the Coffema Jet consumes up to 30 percent less energy than other automatic brewers.
Full maintenance can be booked as an additional option.
The monthly rates are based on the currently valid factor of Coffema Vermietungs GmbH and are subject to acceptance by Coffema V. Term: 60 months.
The prices listed do not include 19% VAT.
Buy, rent or lease a machine?
Anything is possible.
Are you looking for a brand new coffee machine to provide employees and customers with the best coffee specialities? Together we will find the right machine at great conditions for your business.
Advantages of renting a coffee machine from us:
- No high investment costs
- incl. all repairs*
- incl. 1x yearly major inspection
- incl. all wear and spare parts
- incl. technician costs, including travel to and from the site**
- incl. installation + staff training
* Within the scope of the agreed full maintenance, Coffema assumes the regular maintenance of the rented item, the delivery and installation of all spare parts required for the repair, the elimination of all faults, insofar as these occur due to the normal wear and tear of the machine and have not been caused by improper handling, unsuitable cleaning agents, external influences or culpably by the customer or in a manner attributable to him by third parties. In this context, Coffema will bear all necessary maintenance, repair, spare parts, travel and technician costs during the contract period.
** Services are carried out Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00. The customer must ensure free access to the rental object during this time. If maintenance or repair work has to be carried out on working days after 17:00, at weekends or on public holidays, the labour and travel charges will be invoiced at special rates.
Services that do not fall under the previously listed services within the scope of full maintenance will be carried out at the current list prices against payment. Coffema International GmbH shall settle the invoice directly with the customer. This also applies with regard to the supply of cleaners and water filters. Replaced spare parts become the property of Coffema International GmbH.
Would you like to know more?
Or call directly
+49 (0)40 - 500 250
Theor. hourly output
Instant output coffee (ltr)
Instant output hotwater
Coffema Jet Twin
400 V, 3 N ~, 50 Hz
3 x 16 A