The classic among the fully automatic machines
Enigma 4 Classic
The Enigma series can confidently be counted among the classics of fully automatic coffee machines: As the successor to the successful e-line, it brings aesthetics, design components and colours in line with the proven and absolutely convincing Eversys technology. Special features include a new brewing group, a faster and more efficient operating system and the larger display for more convenient operation and the display of even more products. The Enigma 4 Classic series combines two top machines in one and, with a width of 56 cm, is suitable for producing four espressos simultaneously.
With the Enigma 4 Classic, you decide which version best suits your needs:
All machines feature the so-called e’Levelling function, which ensures homogeneous distribution of the ground coffee in the brewing chamber through gentle vibration. This avoids the channelling effect and ensures perfect extraction. The system digitally imitates and even optimises a barista’s hand movements to produce top quality coffee.
The E’2s/Classic – like all Enigma models – is a powerful fully automatic machine that manufactures up to 350 espressos per hour with an extraction time of around 23 seconds and up to four products simultaneously. In addition, you have the option of frothing your milk using the steam wand and the tried-and-tested Everfoam technology. The E’4m/Classic can deliver 350 espresso or 350 cappuccino. It is also equipped with the Electronic Milk Texturing (EMT) system and, as an option, the innovative 1.5-Step system, in which the espresso is drawn and the milk is dispensed separately.
The Enigma 4 Classic comes in two versions:
Manual productivity in limited space. The E’4s/Classic combines two machines in one. The 56 cm wide machine is designed to dispense up to four espressos simultaneously.
- 350 espresso/hour (approx. 23 sec. extraction time) or 170 cups of hot water/hour
- Two double products can be dispensed
- Steam tube with Everfoam
Automated productivity in limited space.
- 350 espresso/hour (23 sec. extraction time) or 350 cappuccino/hour (approx. 23 sec. extraction time) or 170 cups of hot water
- Two double products can be dispensed
- Steam wand with Everfoam
- Milk system with Electronic Milk Texturing (EMT) system
- 1.5-step system (optional)
plus maintenance flat rate.
The monthly rates are based on the currently valid factor of Coffema Vermietungs GmbH and are subject to acceptance by Coffema V. Term: 60 months.
The prices listed do not include 19% VAT.
Buy, rent or lease a machine?
Anything is possible.
Are you looking for a brand new coffee machine to provide employees and customers with the best coffee specialities? Together we will find the right machine at great conditions for your business.
Advantages of renting a coffee machine from us:
- No high investment costs
- incl. all repairs*
- incl. 1x yearly major inspection
- incl. all wear and spare parts
- incl. technician costs, including travel to and from the site**
- incl. installation + staff training
* Within the scope of the agreed full maintenance, Coffema assumes the regular maintenance of the rented item, the delivery and installation of all spare parts required for the repair, the elimination of all faults, insofar as these occur due to the normal wear and tear of the machine and have not been caused by improper handling, unsuitable cleaning agents, external influences or culpably by the customer or in a manner attributable to him by third parties. In this context, Coffema will bear all necessary maintenance, repair, spare parts, travel and technician costs during the contract period.
** Services are carried out Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00. The customer must ensure free access to the rental object during this time. If maintenance or repair work has to be carried out on working days after 17:00, at weekends or on public holidays, the labour and travel charges will be invoiced at special rates.
Services that do not fall under the previously listed services within the scope of full maintenance will be carried out at the current list prices against payment. Coffema International GmbH shall settle the invoice directly with the customer. This also applies with regard to the supply of cleaners and water filters. Replaced spare parts become the property of Coffema International GmbH.
Would you like to know more?
Or call directly
+49 (0)40 - 500 250
Dimensions (W x H x D)
Number/cap. of bean container
Cap. coffee boiler
Cap. steam boiler
Cap. coffee ground container
Capacity brewing chamber max.
max. spout clearance coffee
Spout clearance hot water
Hourly output of coffee
Hourly output of hot water
Connection to payment systems
560 mm x 713 mm x 600 mm
2 / 1,5 kg each
2 x 1,5 l
ca. 700 g
2 x 24 g
150 mm / optional: 250 mm
Fixed water connection
ca. 350 cups
ca. 170 cups
400 V~, 50/60 Hz
3 x 16 A
via Ethernet; optionally via LTE modem or WIFI
2 x CCI/CSI; via additional DIVA max interface also for MDB coin changer or cashless systems
< 70 dB
tempest / earth
2 x 10,1“