The Eversys e’line is the ultimate professional solution when it comes to productivity and functionality. Here we offer the right machine for every requirement: e’2m, e’4m and e’6m are characterised by their modular design, so that from 175 espressos per hour to 350 espressos per hour and up to 525 espressos per hour can be made. All products are precisely programmable in each case.
The e’line is capable of dispensing several products simultaneously: with the e’2m, for example, this means two cappuccinos or two espressos, with the e’4m four cappuccinos or four espressos, and with the e’6m even six espressos, or four cappuccinos and two espressos. A convincing overall performance. In addition to espresso and café crème, the machines of the Eversys e’line also conjure up all specialities with milk, whereby the supply of two completely self-sufficient milk types (for example, additionally with lactose-free milk or plant milk) is possible. Of course, the e’line also supplies hot water for tea.
Service and maintenance can be carried out in a very short time thanks to the modular design. And of course we offer our proven Coffema Service for these machines throughout Germany.
The three models of the e’line offer the right machine for every requirement:
- e’2m: 175 espresso/hour (23 s extraction time) or 175 cappuccino/hour (120 ml) or 150 cups of hot water/hour (200 ml)
- e’4m: 350 espresso/hour (23 s extraction time) or 350 cappuccino/hour (120 ml) or 150 cups of hot water/hour (200 ml)
- e’6m: 525 espresso/hour (23 s extraction time) or 350 cappuccino/hour (120 ml) or 150 cups of hot water/hour (200 ml)
plus maintenance flat rate.
The monthly rates are based on the currently valid factor of Coffema Vermietungs GmbH and are subject to acceptance by Coffema V. Term: 60 months.
The prices listed do not include 19% VAT.
Buy, rent or lease a machine?
Anything is possible.
Are you looking for a brand new coffee machine to provide employees and customers with the best coffee specialities? Together we will find the right machine at great conditions for your business.
Advantages of renting a coffee machine from us:
- No high investment costs
- incl. all repairs*
- incl. 1x yearly major inspection
- incl. all wear and spare parts
- incl. technician costs, including travel to and from the site**
- incl. installation + staff training
* Within the scope of the agreed full maintenance, Coffema assumes the regular maintenance of the rented item, the delivery and installation of all spare parts required for the repair, the elimination of all faults, insofar as these occur due to the normal wear and tear of the machine and have not been caused by improper handling, unsuitable cleaning agents, external influences or culpably by the customer or in a manner attributable to him by third parties. In this context, Coffema will bear all necessary maintenance, repair, spare parts, travel and technician costs during the contract period.
** Services are carried out Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00. The customer must ensure free access to the rental object during this time. If maintenance or repair work has to be carried out on working days after 17:00, at weekends or on public holidays, the labour and travel charges will be invoiced at special rates.
Services that do not fall under the previously listed services within the scope of full maintenance will be carried out at the current list prices against payment. Coffema International GmbH shall settle the invoice directly with the customer. This also applies with regard to the supply of cleaners and water filters. Replaced spare parts become the property of Coffema International GmbH.
Would you like to know more?
Or call directly
+49 (0)40 - 500 250
Cap. bean container
Number of bean containers
Number of powder containers
Cap. coffee boiler
max. spout clearance
Number of grinders
Number of mixers
400 V, 3 N ~, 50 Hz
1,5 kg each