The compact barista machine
The Elektra Verve not only impresses with its chic stainless steel and real wood exterior but the espresso machine is also a technical pioneer because what looks like a classic portafilter machine from the outside is an absolute high-end machine from the inside – and unique on the market at this price. The device doesn’t need a display because you control the machine completely via your smartphone. And you can also rave about the coffee it produces.
The Elektra Verve – available from us in the exclusive Premium Package* – is the latest development from the traditional Italian company Elektra. The chic portafilter is suitable for professionals and those who want to become great Baristas. It impresses not only with its chic design made of stainless steel and finished with wooden parts, but also with its technical performance and compact size. The Elektra Verve fits perfectly in small bars and offices, but also in the kitchen at home.
*The Premium Package includes not only the chic and immediately functional machine, but also
- 3 portafilters with high-quality wooden handle: 1 portafilter Pro with single spout, 1 portafilter Pro with double spout, 1 portafilter Pro Bottemless (bottomless)
- Tamper with high-quality wooden handle
- Cup raiser for espresso cups
- Dummy sieve and microfibre cloth for professional cleaning
- Basic kit with the most important spare/wear parts (such as filter cartridges and seals)
The Elektra Verve at a glance:
- Elegant design with the highest quality materials
- Dual boiler with a 150 ml brew group boiler (+ preheater) made of stainless steel and 1.6 litre steam boiler made of stainless steel
- Choice of fixed water or tank operation
- Integrated timer
- App-controlled setting of machine parameters (boiler temperature, preinfusion, shot timer, etc.)
- Extremely quiet rotary pump
- Saturated brewing group from the high-end gastro model Indie with highest temperature precision
- Programmable preinfusion times (also in tank mode)
plus maintenance flat rate.
The monthly rates are based on the currently valid factor of Coffema Vermietungs GmbH and are subject to acceptance by Coffema V. Term: 60 months.
The prices listed do not include 19% VAT.
Buy, rent or lease a machine?
Anything is possible.
Are you looking for a brand new coffee machine to provide employees and customers with the best coffee specialities? Together we will find the right machine at great conditions for your business.
Advantages of renting a coffee machine from us:
- No high investment costs
- incl. all repairs*
- incl. 1x yearly major inspection
- incl. all wear and spare parts
- incl. technician costs, including travel to and from the site**
- incl. installation + staff training
* Within the scope of the agreed full maintenance, Coffema assumes the regular maintenance of the rented item, the delivery and installation of all spare parts required for the repair, the elimination of all faults, insofar as these occur due to the normal wear and tear of the machine and have not been caused by improper handling, unsuitable cleaning agents, external influences or culpably by the customer or in a manner attributable to him by third parties. In this context, Coffema will bear all necessary maintenance, repair, spare parts, travel and technician costs during the contract period.
** Services are carried out Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00. The customer must ensure free access to the rental object during this time. If maintenance or repair work has to be carried out on working days after 17:00, at weekends or on public holidays, the labour and travel charges will be invoiced at special rates.
Services that do not fall under the previously listed services within the scope of full maintenance will be carried out at the current list prices against payment. Coffema International GmbH shall settle the invoice directly with the customer. This also applies with regard to the supply of cleaners and water filters. Replaced spare parts become the property of Coffema International GmbH.
Would you like to know more?
Or call directly
+49 (0)40 - 500 250
Power saving mode
Tank & Fixed water
Manual with shot timer
Stainless steel, wood
Electra brewing group
Stainless steel, brass
1,6 l (Espresso boiler: 150 ml)